Donate – Help build a home for civil society in Armenia
Human Rights House Yerevan is close to completing the renovation of its premises – the home of Armenia’s human rights defenders – and you can help by donating today.
Published: December 8, 2022
Author: Human Rights House Foundation
Help Human Rights House Yerevan build a home for civil society in Armenia with this gofundme.
About Human Rights House Yerevan
Human Rights House Yerevan is a coalition of seven independent Armenian civil society organisations. Together they work to create an enabling environment for civil society, and to support and protect human rights defenders and their organisations.
How your donations will help
Your donations will be used to help finalise the renovation, including:
- Making the building fully accessible
- Creating two consultation rooms that will offer free advice to victims of human rights violations
- Creating new shelter facilities for HRDs at risk that will house up to two HRDs and their families
- Creating a new conference room
- Finalising new and additional office space, a library, and an open meeting space
Support human rights in Armenia and donate today – every amount helps!