The organization "International Nonviolence" was registered on May 1994. It's a peacemaking organization.
Its members are highly-skilled experts in problems of conflict regions (the Abkhazian-Georgian and the Ossetian-Ingush conflicts, the Chechen Republic, border areas of Dagestan and the Chechen Republic and of Dagestan and Azerbaijan, in the Stravropol Territory and in Karachaevo-Cherkessia).
Since 1999, the organization acts as a coordinator for the NGOs` Working Group for the Prevention an Resolution of Conflicts as part of the Conference of CIS Countries (CISCONF). Since 2000, the organization has conducted a Pilot Competition for Small Grants, to support peacemaking initiatives in local NGOs in the northern and southern regions of the Caucasus.
The director: Vladimir Sukhov
- Human Rights Network Group
- Independent Psychiatric Association of Russia
- Moscow Center for Prison Reform
- Moscow Helsinki Group
- Mother's Right Foundation
- Non-violence International
- Right of the Child
- Right to Live and Have Civil Dignity
- Social Partnership Foundation
- Union of the Committees of Soldiers' Mothers of Russia