P.E.N. is a member of the International P.E.N. - the worldwide association of writers. It exists to promote friendship and intellectual co-operation among writers everywhere, regardless of their political or other views; to fight for freedom of expression and to defend vigorously writers suffering from oppressive regimes.
Contact:+47 22 60 74 50
+47 92 68 80 23
+47 22 60 74 51
Wergelandsveien 29, 0167 Oslo, Norway
PEN is strictly non-political, non-governmental organization with a category A status at UNESCO. It is composed of Centres, each of which represents its membership and not its country. Membership is open to all qualified writers, regardless of nationality, language, race, colour or religion, and every member is required to sign the P.E.N. Charter and by so doing to observe its conditions. Please note that P.E.N. is the only member of the Norwegian Human Rights House that operates from a different address.
- FoodFirst Information and Action Network (FIAN)
- Health and Human Rights Info
- Human Rights House Foundation
- Norwegian P.E.N
- SLUG - The Norwegian Coalition for Debt Cancellation
- The Norwegian Burma Committee
- The Norwegian Helsinki Committee
- The Norwegian Tibet Committee
- Voice of Tibet