The House of the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, Poland
Located in Warsaw, the House of the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights was established in 1993. Membership within a network has allowed small organisations to make more of an impact and benefit from the assistance and knowledge of the larger and more experienced members. At the moment, five human rights organisations work out of the Polish Human Rights House.
ul. Zgoda 11
+48 22 5564440
+48 22 8281008
- Association of the Young Journalists "POLIS"
- Helsinki Committee in Poland
- Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights (HFHR)
- The Association Initiative 33
- Viridarium - Polish Students Group against anti-semitism and xenophobia
Poland - Warsaw
You need to upgrade your Flash Player to view interactive map