GOLJP - Civic Committee for Human Rights
GOLJP protects and promotes human rights in Croatia since 1992. It is founded as reaction to mass violations of human rights in Croatia and it has grown today into respectabile, internationally acknowleded non-governmental organization for providing direct help and protection of human rights (humanitarian aid, legal advices, advocacy etc.).
Contact:+ 385 1 61 71 530
+ 385 1 61 71 530
Street address:Selska 112a
Postal address:10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Civic Council for Human Rights (GOLJP) is non-governmental, non-profitable organization that works on protection and promotion of human rights in Croatia since 1992. Today, GOLJP is respectable, internationally affirmed non-governmental organization for providing humanitarian help and protection of human rights in Croatia.
General aims of GOLJP:
- Protection and promotion of individual human rights
- Advance of human rights standard and freedom of citizens in Croatia and in the region
- Building open democratic society focused to peace and cooperation
Decrease of political violence, ethnic hate and xenophobia in Croatia and in the region
- Elimination of war as possibility of conflict resolution between civilized countries
GOLJP also creates healthy conditions for repatriation and reintegration of citizens returnees.
- APEO / UPIM - Association for Promotion of Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- B.a.B.e. - Be active, Be emancipated
- CMS - Center for Peace Studies
- Documenta - Centre for Dealing with the Past
- GOLJP - Civic Committee for Human Rights
- Svitanje - Association for Protection and Promotion of Mental Health