Health and Human Rights Info
Health and Human Rights Info (HHRI) has been established to provide practical information and material on mental health and human rights violations more available. HHRI gives you free access to organisations, publications, guidelines and manuals regarding the effects of human rights violations on mental health in the contexts of violence, conflict and disaster on individual and community level.
Contact:+47 22 47 92 00
+47 22 47 92 01
Address:Kirkegata 5, 0153 Oslo, Norway
- To make practical information and material on mental health
and human rights violations more easily accessible to health
- The focus is on the psychological aspects of health and human
- Spread knowledge about the effects of human rights violations on mental health.
- Distribute information about treatment methods, medical and psychological care.
- Contribute to the development of psychological interventions, both on the individual and the community levels.
- Assist health workers who wish to obtain information that will be useful in their work.
- Health and Human Rights Info is available in both English and Spanish.
Nora Sveaass, Project Director
Elisabeth Ng Langdal, Project Coordinator