Public Information and Need of Knowledge (PINK Armenia)
PINK Armenia was established in Armenia, in 2007. The organisation aims to create a safe space for LGBT people by promoting legal, psychological, social protection and well-being.
In the sphere of human rights protection PINK Armenia promotes the ideas of equality and acceptance of vulnerable groups towards HIV and LGBT people. The organisation is also leading activities to increase public awareness about sexual and reproductive health and rights, sexually transmitted infections and HIV/AIDS, conducts public and social events on the World AIDS Day, AIDS Candlelight Memorial, International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia, International Day for Tolerance, International Day for Cultural Diversity, Human Rights Day, Day of Silence, and on other remarkable days.
- Helsinki Association for Human Rights
- Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly Vanadzor
- Journalists’ Club “Asparez”
- Public Information and Need of Knowledge (PINK Armenia)
- Real World, Real People
- Women’s Resource Center
- “Socioscope” Societal Research & Consultancy Center
- “The Rule of Law” Human Rights NGO