Round table on all forms of violence in Crotia
HRH Zagreb organized a round table today, on "Encouraging the elimination of all forms of violence". The round table is part of the pilot project "I listen, I hear, I understand", implemented by B.a.B.e. and financially supported by the Ministry of Family, Veterans and Intergenerational Solidarity - MOBMS.
Friday, 29 January 2010, by HRH Sarajevo
The project is conducted in elementary school named "Lucko" through a series of educational classes, lectures and workshops for children, parents and school staff, that wish to create conditions for better cooperation and mutual understanding of all three mentioned groups.
The project objective is the suppression and prevention of all forms of violence, improvement of the quality of family life as well as achieving a successful concept and equal parenting, developing knowledge and skills to recognize the violence, how to protect yourself from all forms of violence, especially domestic violence, developing a critical attitude towards violence, develop skills non-violent conflict resolution, recognizing their own potential in the prevention of domestic violence.
The roundtable participants are:
- Sanja Sarnavka, president of B.aB.e.;
- Stephen Adanic, Secretary of State in MOBMS;
- Dorica Nikolic, Secretary of State in Ministry of Health and Social Care;
- Visnja Fortuna, Head of City Department of Social Protection and Persons With Disabilities;
- Jadranka Bracanin Szabo, Lawyer in B.a.B.e.;
- Ljubica Matijevic Vrsaljko, a lawyer and
- Ana Znidarec, Lucko elementary school teacher.